Viewers


07 February 2009

Dear blog

Call your family often, friends normally, best friends every time and boyfriend/girlfriend NOW.
~

Had bioinformatics review today for the upcoming test. I have a gut feeling that i would fail though. Haiz.... too much stress to the brain, and i don't mean school work (itself) only. Oh and i met up with my long long long time BF, miao. Ha ha. It's best friends if you were wondering. Had some relieving time at the arcade at AMK jubliee. And i beat you in tennis miao!!! Hi-fi for me =) Oh and Zone-X games are really expensive = ="

Hmmm what else? Something random... Last night i dreamt about clinical trials stuffs for male only. Yeah creepy. And it was a test to err cut off the penis and to observe the long term effects on those guys. Euw of course. Fortunately (or not), i was the first test patient and a male doc just slice it with his bare hands. My penis just disappeared and everything felt fine afterwards. Okay it just sounds really gross... Ha ha. I woke up after kana "castrated". No comments. Ha ha.

Oh! Sheryl finally uploaded her Sinfonia pics. And i'm inside! Look at my hairstyle and that striking pose! I rock!!! And Sheryl looks abit scary in this pic though (she always have been), ha ha.

Having serious migrain now. Stressed up over work. Don't know what my relationship status and will everyone treat me the same as they did today or yesterday? Questions are hard to answer and... ARGH... migrain really sucks. Wow real time typing. Ha ha. Anyways, i'll be heading over to Sooma Coffee House tomorrow located near Chinatown point in the afternoon for some event. He He, secret can't tell =)

I'm good at woo-ing people. I'm bad at breaking up. I'm worse at facing the person after i broke up. How do i face you or what do i do when i see you online? 7 more days, i wanna give you something. That Christmas bear i gave you, i guess that bear lost his purpose in this world le. You can throw it away if friendship means nothing to you.

I really have nothing now. Do i want sympathy? You've came, touched, dug and squeezed my heart and left it wounded and open. It'll get infected and the flesh would rot. Then someone would need to cut that piece of flesh in order to get me hyped again. You were that someone who did that. I guess someone else would need to do that le....

Signing out

No comments: