Viewers


07 February 2009

Dear blog

O_O||| Some how i'll try. No matter what. I'll try.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Had a super short morning, around 60mins? Woke up to see my mother preparing food for my dad's meeting. Hmmm what's on that menu? Satay prawn (prawn on a stick) and rice. Wow yeah. So prepared myself, wore that new year clothes and went to meet Joe at J8. Alrights la, i wasn't late or anything, just met at wrong place. Lolx. Took 54 and had fun at that place. I ordered a free tiramisu cafe latte! It was heavenly =) Then 145 to church soon after it finished and pang seh Joe =P Hee hee.

Then church as usual i guess...

I got worried for S at that time, but was kinda busy at that time cause in the middle of service. I'm truly concerned kays...

I realised after last night. My heart died. Something which i really didn't want to happen at all cost though. I'm now alright, I want to do the right thing. But i know once i see you happy, i'll be sad again, cause i know you've forgotten me. Oh well, i can't avoid this forever.

Ha ha avoiding problems? Feels nostalogic... I tried following your habbits. Oh the Subway cookie tastes chew-ier than usual...

Signing out

No comments: