Viewers


24 February 2009

Dear blog

A fallen flower cannot be put back unto it's place. It'll only can get stepped on, crapped at and not even seen once... soon it'll just decompose and become but just of a faded memory to that tree...

Slumdog millionaire. I remembered. I remembered clearly asking Rees to watch it with me. Well, he said that it isn't his cup of tea or his liking. Ha ha, and it turn out that it won alot of award! Hopefully i can watch it tomorrow with another friend. A NUS friend. Ooooo yeah, my 2nd target local uni.

Oh, by tomorrow i meant Tue. Ha ha. Probably will go to Bishan stadium to play table tennis with dad. Haiz, i need friends... i guess that's why i'm acting the way i'm acting right now. Desperate and pathetic. I would grow out of this an another layer of mask would form on my face. I need it to face the world, to face the world, to face my world.

I hope. That things would change. And i might find my happiness again somewhere, somehow, somewhat, someone...

Signing out

No comments: