Viewers


09 February 2009

Dear blog

I am crying right now...
But don't daydream too much.

I guess i shouldn't too. Dreaming too much has caused me to set this target which is unattainable, at the same time caused me to hypothesize what another is thinking (which is obviously wrong).

Let me share something first. I believe that everyone has a super power or character if you will. I very well know my family does. My dad, he has the power of prophecy- he can "predict" someone's life outcome and see thru lies (that's irritating). My mother, she has the power character of having a forgiving heart- she could come home from a bad day at work yet cool off after dinner, and she cooks it. My sis, she has the hardworking and strong spirit- whatever goals aspired into her, she tries to achieve yet at the same time would defend against any verbal abuse likewise. My lil bro, he has the active character- simple put it, he's bold. And finally me, i have the thinking soul- self-explanatory, both good and bad, but more bad.
And together, we're a super family! Ha ha...

Back to emo~
I am crying right now...

You were right. Someone told me. I'm always jealous and jump into conclusion hastely, especially if i get "2nd degree information", which is passed by someone to me or blogged by someone. I would put the pieces of information together and read it whichever possible way that might be bad.

Oh dammit! I want to stare at your eyes right now, hold both of your nimble hands with mine, and gently kiss your forehead to say i'm sorry. Dreadfully sorry.

I finally knew you were happy that day. And it wasn't your signals, it was me. I was too determined to win you back, and i asked my besties to support me as well. It's so wrong and selfish of me. Do you know, you missing for a few days, the whole world inside of me has inverted inside out?

One thing we agree on...
In human nature. We can always look back, that's why our neck is flexible. BUT, it's not a posture to remain (facing backwards). We should just take what we need from the past and start to walk forward again.

I've always wondered why i have two hands since young (cause my mum only has one). Then I realise it was to hold my heart and yours.

I hope you can sms me again. I'm SORRY. My pillows are deafed from my screams, and bed bruised from my punches. Can you sms me, if you've forgiven me and want to continue us as friends? Cause i found out after that day. I no longer have that feeling i used to have as well, but at the same time, you're the best friend that i've got!

Signing out

No comments: