Viewers


20 February 2009

Dear blog

I feel like i've wasted an entire day at home. I was suppose to meet a friend at Prata House at 2145. But apparently, i feel rather weak and lazy. Ha ha. So i was stuck at home the whole day, practicing songs bah...

Yeah, practicing I believe, 花信, and trying my best with Gotto Go My Own Way. Yeah that last one from HSM2. Lolx... i find some words really speaking thru. Hee hee.

Tomorrow would be helping out in my church as a befriender as it's YES (Youth Evangelistic Serivce). And would be reporting at 1400. Oh man, wished the Circle line was up and running. That would cut my journey to Queenstown like by half >_>

~Wishing all those with papers still going on (like me) a pleasant and peaceful weekend for next week's paper!~

I LOVE YOU!!!
(random)

Signing out

No comments: