Viewers


19 February 2009

Dear blog

I just remembered my friend's example. In life there's alot of should be's... or is it? I'm kinda tired of hearing this should be done like this, this should be done like that. Everyone is special and unique, and especially in relationships. I wont' place my foot down and set the "should-be" standards.

This world has never been fair from the start. People look out for themselves only; the survival of the fittest so to speak. I'm tired of fighting. I wanna rest in the arms of an angel, where i can find peace. I've never tried lying in the arms of someone else. I guess, since i'm the guy, i should be the one letting people do that and tolerate people eh?

Feelings. I don't know to follow or to ignore. I'm having a thousand and one thoughts right now. I do miss times, but i don't want it back, i just want it cherished.

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you. It's one in a million of having this feeling the way we did...

Signing out

No comments: