Viewers


01 February 2009

Dear blog

Life isn't fair, but it's still good~

Oh really? My god-bro just teased me, "2 weeks later, are you going out with your ex?"For that moment, it felt overly awkward. And a year's worth of memories came back where i 1st receive something for valentine's and it was really special. From what i see so far, i guess this year's valentine would be a lonely one. Both of us staring upon the faded memories and i'm just tasting it's after effects.

I really hope i can do something special for you in the shoes of a boyfriend. But i think you're keeping those shoes away from me. I'm willingly to wait till you're ready again to let me wear those shoes and be in your life again. Till then, i'm constantly jealous over you and protective over you. I really miss you...

Signing out

No comments: