Viewers


17 February 2009

Dear blog

There's bound to be questions that will never be answered, cause they are the wrong questions to ask. I feel guilty, the guilt of hogging someone so close till they can't have air to breath. Letting go is one of life most important lessons yet i have to re-learn it each junction i meet upon.

And the friends around me are getting fewer. I should find someone new to focus my attention too. Can i have support from what's of left of my really close friends?

Someone who read my blog commented to me i use simple yet strong english words. Well, i blog what i think, so basically i'm a simple yet strong person yeah? Ha ha. Being strong is not good, it'll give away your weakness. I want to be totally vulnerable to someone close, where i can show all my weakness and flaws yet be accepted more than as a friend.

Lolx! Someone else offered to buy me a box of panadol! Oooo how sweet. Yeah, he just saw my msn nick and asked about me. While the person(s) i intend to impress upon didn't notice it. Ha ha. If someone really do buy a box of panadol, i'd treasure it as if it's a priceless diamond. Priceless edible diamond = ="

***** Yeah! I own at DoTA. Ha ha. It's really my source of enjoyment now *****

Eyes are really sore. Can i can some eye drop tear shed from a loved one? I feel like i'm balencing on a plank and i'm forced to lean towards the side where all my friends want me to think and feel while the other end is what i would justify what i could feel- Jealousy, hatred, regret and disappointment. Or i could go with- acceptance, independence, and freedom. Hey it's 4 vs 3, maybe i shold add 1 more- TRUST.

Okay, the more i think of it, the worst it gets. I'm gonna NOT THINK ABOUT IT ANYMORE. If there's any new things, just tell me, i'm willingly to accept truths.

I wonder what Joe is going to give me tomorrow. Hope it's something nice. ARGH, i need to help my parents tomorrow morning. So much for sleeping. Ahhhh need to rest le. Good nights!

Signing out

No comments: