Viewers


16 February 2009

Dear blog

Yes, nuff said. Do what you need to do to get your happiness!

Thanks for the talk!

To 瑞:
I know what to do. I always thought, i'll be the "temporary boyfriend" till u find another one. Lolx! I'm somewhat happy. Even though you treat me like anyone else, you're always my special friend (dog tag!). Don't forget that you have me.
I'm relieved. Finally the verdict has been sentenced. Even though it's life-long jail imprisonment, it beats waiting scared out of my pants at home, wondering what will happen next.
That valentine card i gave you. It still stands true kies? I want us to be closer friends still, cause it's hard to find someone like you again (okay, it's impossible, LMAO).

With that out of my mind. I can put my 100% into my modules. I just passed Molecular Genetics and Bioinformatics for sure =) Cause 70% of the marks have been made known.

Lolx. Although there's still traces of jealousy kindering within me. I just want to assure you, time would make everything go. You're still my no.1!!! Till i have someone else lah. Ha ha xD

Hee hee. To Nick, woah. Ha ha. Let's be good friends kk? Don't want to have cat fight here...

Signing out

No comments: