Viewers


21 March 2009

Dear blog

I've learnt that before you want anybody to have faith or believe you and in you. You must first have faith or believe in yourself. Only then, breakthroughs and miracles would occur.

I'm starting to believe in myself. Starting to overcome my past emotions. Able to do what's right with a smile in my heart. To see the light. To see the light from my eyes would require me to open them in the first place.

I'm opening them (again) for you. I'm making myself vulnerable (again) for you. I'm willing to take this risk for you. For you, i want happiness to bloom and fulfillment to flourish.

I want to thank my past experiences for giving me much wisdom and emotional strength in handling situation. I really hope that there might be a complete freedom of speech and thoughts to my ex-es just like my last 1. One where i can share freely any of my problems and happiness yet without any fears of burdens or commitment.

I'm tired... just a lil. But i get my strength from the same source... Ha ha... ha ha.

Signing out

No comments: