Viewers


25 April 2009

Dear blog

What is this sia...
Are people selfish by nature?
Are people easily influenced and copy other people's behaviour (irritating ones) subconsciously?

My life has been easy i guess. It's time to just follow a few habits from experiences...
  • If i'm not known certain things by people i.e. people don't tell me. I cannot assume that they are happy/free/available. I need to assume people are always busy and just wait.
  • Sometimes Always it is good to leave people alone. Hence complimenting point no. 1.
  • "For young people, everything seems like the end of the world" uh huh? "No, but it's only the beginning".
And there i have it. To do unto others what i want them to do unto me... getting bitched. Yes i like to be critical and passionate, i guess it's cause i care. Nobody does the caring part, just the critical part... Oh well. What the heck. I have no emotions, just this lonely pathetic space. Not even worth thinking/reading over more than once and just continue with your wahooo life. Whatever. PIssed out...

Signing out

No comments: