Viewers


26 April 2009

The Last Man Wins...

Dear blog

Ah, got some pics rather overdued!

Here here...

CCA drive period. Back of my booth. Ours is the highest 1 though. As usual, Piano Ensemble and Stage Arts are on our left and right.

Sky shot from my storey. Those clouds looks like peanuts or beans to me =)

My messy room. Ha ha... Dressing to go out =)

Feasting with VE alumni people! Sinful... Milo ice is mine! Muahahaha.

During one of VE practice. Not much people...

Bus... was sleepy. But had to stand >_>

Wanna go to play that thingy! The stretching ball where you sit inside and they fling you up and down. But (again) don't think anyone to accompany me.

Roads of chinatown. Was alone that night.

Yeah... that's it.

First was a banana peel, next was the hardest like tearing a portion of my being, then it was like a surgical implantation of something foreign within me, afterward was the scarring of my physical self. The last was just a simple press on the phone's off button.
These were the stuffs i went thru. Cool eh?

Signing out

No comments: