Viewers


11 May 2009

Dear blog

Ha ha. I got nothing better to do. So just upload some pics i took =)

That's me in church. Ha ha. I do know how to take pics that make me look slim =)

Hee hee. This 1 is really nothing better to do =P

Went to watch Star Trek. Awesome show with awesome graphics!

Ate salmon on that day too. Ha ha.

Sinful desires creeping up my spines every once in a while. I had no choice but to give in =(

The Dome of the East!

Okay, i think this pic is rather nice. Lolx. I don't know whether i'm grinning or sadden.

Er. Pic of my "I'm Okay!" temperature screening sticker!

School auditorium. It would be flooded with queues for mass temperature screening. Luckily swine flu went down!

I like this infrastructure portion of my faculty. Gives it a Colosseum feeling =)

Lol. Yeah nothing else ba. Trying to smile each day. Trying to make each day worth it and better each time...

I tend to sleep alot. And dreams are scary to me. I don't want to have dreams... Argh. I thought i've deserted that part of me 3 years ago. Apparrently it found its way back to me again. Music, i summon you to drown "it"!!!

Signing out

1 comment:

Xiao Ming said...

Hey Paul kor kor, you know why your picture you say look nice actually look nice?

It is because you applied the Rule of Third. This rule is used in painting and photography. Also, you kept the image simple, further creating more impact. =D

I never know Paul kor kor is so good good at photography! Haha, I will be cheering for you!