Viewers


12 May 2009

Dear blog

I got the feeling that i like to cam-whore =X Just that chance and fate hasn't been kind to me. Colin said that i was photogenic. I agree with him, cause photogenic people might look sucky in real life (i'm one of those). My $10 haircut looks okay right? When styled with wax. And oh, i still have that bottle of wax. Ha ha! People like me can survive a can of wax for 10years... Sentimental value as well...

Argh. I've reached to an age, where i hardly hear anyone compliment me being cute. More like acting cute. Ha ha. Hmmm is it normal? People tend to flock with others of similar qualities... but i'm always alone. Let's see. When was the last time i had lunch with my friends. *scratches head very hard* They say a leader has to be alone at the end. If that's the case, i'm a good one.

It's getting late. I have a 8am lesson tomorrow that i'll most probably skip. RAWRz... My life is subconsciously filled with hatred. Evil hatred. When will the flame of fate consume us? I'm getting sleepy and lazy.

I had Sorrow for breakfast,
Heart-ache for high-tea,
Ignorance for lunch,
and Nostalgic for dinner.
I skipped supper as i was dieting...

whatever.


Signing out

No comments: