Viewers


15 August 2009

A fare-not-so-well

Dear blog

Felt like smashing something right now. Or maybe i should just slap somebody? Ha ha…

Just kinda said a farewell. It’s not totally saddening, yet regretful in a way where you can’t do anything about it even if you want to. Have ever had one of those “break-ups”? Ha ha. I’m not “ha ha”-ing because i’m happy. I just want to convince myself the words that was that was meant for both of our good. Although this feeling is somewhat too familiar, i hadn’t had this much thoughts about somebody since … … … yeah. I’m blogging this post to say a big thanks, and yes there’s is this block of you’ll never understand me from you and this you’ll never know how i feel response from me. So yeah, a farewell was best and this farewell means that i respect your decision and understood why it was made. Again i’ll say this, it was UBER fun while it lasted =)

A quote i saw that reflects that…

Man's feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.  ~Jean Paul Richter

On a brighter note under a not so bright sky, let’s all achieve our dreams! Woots! Good luck and good rest for all those having their test/prelims or whatever soon :P Have a good weekend rest!

PS: Take note of my cool fish widget >>>>>>>>>>

Signing out

No comments: