Viewers


17 August 2009

a lil blue

Dear blogP260709_14.35 (640x480) (572x480)

Feeling a lil scared, feeling a lil worried. Hmm nervousness is tingling all around my body. Oh, that is the feeling of pregnancy? Ha ha, missing out nausea nia. Unless you count the other end of the body. Ha ha.

Anyways, it’s like so “early” now. Gonna rest and post the rest of the stuffs on another day. It’s the beginning of study week. ARGH, how am i gonna study then? *sings* somebody saaaaaaaaaaave me!!!!

Love has always not been my forte. But analysis is at my fingertips every so often. So i’ll just nag about somebody with another body. Ha ha. Don’t mind me at times eh. There are times i feel lonely, times i feel sad. Just need somebody to snuggle up to and cuddle :P hehe sounds so euw right? Oh nvm… Gonna sleep le, mom’s nagging (as always). Good night o’ faithful readers =)

Signing out

No comments: