Viewers


25 August 2009

For giving and for reciving.

Dear blog

I just finished 1 out of 2 of my papers! Weeee~ So happy =D Proteomics was rather stressful cause of the format given. I reached school pretty early today at 2 plus, considering the paper starts at 4pm. Went into the room around 1545, but many of my comrades still outside preparing for the war. The invigilator went out to call them in and the war began...

After struggling for 60mins, i've completed the paper once. Did a quick check then submited le =P Probably around 2 questions not really sure. Hopefully overall can get a good pass.

Dam! Was coughing all these while. Even during paper. Coughing really bad, wheezing at night. Feels asthmatic. Haiz... Can't even exercise much like this. I'll get breatheless over a flight of stairs. Like what is that lor =.=

On a bright note, printed out some scores from the game Xenogears. Think they sound nice, gonna try practising it later too. Ahhh, school com, not that good ;)

To Dosius: Thanks for constantly filling my cbox xD haha. Think she likes you!

Signing out

No comments: