Viewers


23 September 2009

ddream

Dear blog

Not gonna be a long post…

Dreamt about somebody yesterday. I’m sure everybody some point or another has a special somebody that they’ll dream off. I know. It was more of a cold dream, where i could almost felt the cold shoulder. Worse still, it as pictured around my area. Ha ha. That smile, it’s a fake smile. More of a “get-away-from-me” smile…

Some can relate, some might not. We all need attention, we all need love. I need something more.

Is it the same? The feeling when if you want that somebody to want you who does vs you don’t want that somebody to want you who doesn’t. Does it equate to happy feelings? I don’t know even though I've experienced both.

Realized that school for the non-attachment people are starting on 19th Oct i think? Ha ha. What a day. Oh results are out… But i’m gonna check on them tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, just wishing… threw a coin into an empty well, will you fill it?

Signing out

No comments: