Viewers


24 September 2009

rage

Dear blog

Ha ha… it’s already so late at night and i’m still blogging. Well, had a long day due to FYP + VE practice. Yellow ribbon and concert coming soon so have to be more musically incline! Ha ha. Been the 2nd week of FYP le, feeling so fatigued! It’s like 9am-530pm every single day. And currently i’m doing no brainer job…

P230909_09.11 (640x480)

Here’s what i look like when i’m in my lab coat and ear muffles with goggles =) Scary eh?

P220909_15.55 (640x480)

This machines is my sore eye. But i have to face it during my whole FYP session at least till end of next week. Need to extract 2kg++ of leaves. RAWRZ!!! The round-bottom flask on the left can easily cost $500 each. Yes $500 each. Am just going to try to efficiently finish all my to-dos and hopefully can get a better grade for FYP/IAP! Oh results were out.
Got B for my Human Bio and D for my Proteomics. Ha ha, as expected though=P

Am happy… I should be. Wait, why did i use “should”? Is it a responsibility or a duty to be happy and carefree? Guess fate has no liking for me from the start. If i can turn back time… … … I’ll flood the WWW with the regrets i faced if I'd go on further. Ha ha. A mask. Is that what you do best? Putting on a smiley mask?

The world is relative. Laws are absolute. Law of attraction, heard of it before? It’s the famous F=ma equation.
Resultant Force is equal to the Mass of the Object times the Acceleration of the Object.

Maybe i have too much Mass? Am attracted to the reality of life. That certain relationship last for that brief moment where somebody thinks you’re useful, valuable or has potential to harm you, so you foster good relationship.

Rambling again. ha ha, i can go on forever. Blog space however limits me. Hee hee. Some say love is a higher level rojak of feelings. It can make you feel happy at times, angry at another and disappointed yet another occasion. It still shouldn’t be just a “feeling” nor a “responsibility”, or worse still a “one-way traffic”. So what should it be then? I’d say honor, acceptance, appreciation, teachable, thoughtful, sacrificial, patient, honest, trustworthy and integrity. Many more on the list, readers would just be lazy to read them =D

Till then… Gonna discover a life without certain love (there are different types you know). Hugs…

Signing out

No comments: