Viewers


07 October 2009

alog blog clog

Dear blog

I've nothing to blog about, just want to fill this space up :) Lest people find my blog dead =P
So in a cinema char shao bao and man tou went to watch a romantic video, but why only did char shao bao cried at the end?
.
..
...
..
.
Because char shao bao has fillings (feelings) but man tou doesn't!!!

Okay, it's a lame one. Let me try something more intelligent...
Among bread and coffee, which is the noiser one?
.
..
...
..
.
Bread. Because Bread(talk) and kopi(tiam)!!!

Ha ha ha xD And the "Ha ha ha" is there to just humour me, since nobody else does.

Updates on my FYP- I've finally finished my 3rd extraction and now in the process of grinding leaves to smaller bits so as to increase the surface area (basic chem stuff).

Why do i tell of lame jokes? 2 reasons, maybe either occurance or both occurance. 1st is that i'm not really smart in terms of street smartness, but i'm witty :P 2nd is that i want your attention =) Hee hee.

Argh, i'll talk more next time. Gonna be 2 soon le =X Till next time...

Signing out

No comments: