Viewers


15 October 2009

some body to watch over me

Dear blog

There’s a saying old, say that love is blind. Seek and ye shall know, search and ye shall find…

Gonna get my time-table from  school later on today. It’s 2 electives, bioinformatics, FYP and IAP for this semester. Really a lot to cope, really. I was informed that my bioinformatics (repeated module) lecture actually clashed with one of the elective lecture as well. The best way out would be to discuss with the bioinformatics lecturers (notice the “s”) and arrange a separate time slot for a 1 to 1. Oh… what a drag =.=

Now after some word-searching. The idea that i had was impact! Would you step into the lives of others and leave your footprint on them? So much so that when others see them, they see you in them. That’s that kind of impact i’d wish to leave to all my dearest friends. A common question that lead me to this thought was, what will you be remembered off and by whom? Sometimes, you actually influence people that you don’t even know! I do not want people to say “Paul is a good friend ya?” but rather “Paul is somebody special!” Ha ha.
Yeah wishful thinking on my part eh? No. It’s seen as a goal, a not-yet-achieved status.

Said that much. It’s obvious that i’ll be sad. When i do leave somebody, and then that person just push me aside. Ha ha. That’s that. Don’t want to go deeper then that :) Oh tomorrow will be meeting Nick and his malay friend to henderson waves??? Don’t know where is that o.o But hopefully it’ll bring my mind of things that i’ve been pondering awhile.

Nothing gonna change my love for you, you ought to know by now how much i love you…
Wanna say that line to somebody, somebody special. Love is liking that person, and liking the do’s as well as accepting the no’s. I believe that when you love somebody, there’ll be a time when both parties feelings would be on “equal importance”, and then sometimes you just want the best for the other party and abandon all your wants. Then accepting rejection (if that’s the best), or change of relationship (if that’s the best), or even being ignored forever (if that’s the best) will be possible for himpossible.

But Paul is still a stubborn and competitive dude. He doesn’t like to lose, especially people. He has, will be and continue to obtain this unique skill called, moving on.

Somebody challenged me once that after the honeymoon period i’ll just not  “infatuates” as much as before. It’s not i don’t want, just it won’t be accepted and just regarded as rubbish. Paul doesn’t have the license to be sweet.

Signing out

No comments: