Viewers


14 October 2009

如果…

Dear blog

Ain’t it true for twitters?

In our modern times. Busy is the word we are accustomed to. Busy is our attitude. And busy is our reply (more often is the lack of reply). Not to point fingers (or heads for that matter), but majority of my people-whom-i-know-their-name often have too much commitment and bad time management or no management at all. In the end, they’ll get in trouble with the people that they work with. Jack of all trades, but master of none. I’ll integrate that saying into this paragraph here. So the question is, being young and all, do we try to “expand” our social and technical (skills) circle as much as we can to our limits and last breathe, giving variety. Or just strive a focused and progressive goal all the way? I don’t know, different people have different answers.

P091009_21.21_[01] (640x480)BTW, guess what’s this!!! Ha ha =D

Gonna need to add humor to my boring life!!!

Presentations for the 3month FYP were held today. They have set a high standard. People like me doing the 6 months would have to think of novel tricks to fool the audience then :)

School officially reopens next week 19th Oct. Do you know that I've loads of module that i need to clear this semester? RAWRZ, worse still, 1 of my repeat module has the same lecture time slot as my electives. Argh, life keeps getting harder eh? The stress of my current FYP is tough enough le. Please… Somebody saaaaaaaaaaave me! No lah, just kidding. Probably need somebody or something to vent my frustration on o.o

What if… …then would you…?

Signing out

No comments: