Viewers


30 November 2009

dell

Dear blog

Weeee! Got a new lappy le =) It’s Dell brand =) So happy (in some ways)! I’ve been figuring out this com since i bought it @ Sitex last friday… Thanks to LX didi for pei me to Sim Lim sq to check out notebook specs and Kel for pei me on the 1st day of Sitex to check out the place!

Argh, been so busy registering, checking out new products and functions, and transferring all my stuff from old Satellite com to my Inspirion14 :)

Many things on my mind. Guess that what makes life exciting? I just finished synchronising Windows Live Writer. Been addicted to that for blogging =X So yeah here i am!!!

Concert is coming the following week with intensive practice. Friends all seemed so far away even though i try my best to spend time with them >.<

Live your life as if today is the last day on Earth;
Plan your life as if not…

Make sense? Ha ha. Something that i think i’ll follow consciously awhile.

Been trying to invite people to concert too >.< Apparently a lot of people can’t make it. sigh… Life goes on xD

I want to make a road out of a dead end. Is it possible? Just use a spoon and start diggin eh?

Pictures will be uploaded soon :) haha. Oh still haven’t settled my phone->PC synchronization =.=” Troublesome lots!!! Got to sleep soon le, eye bags weigh a ton.

Keeping you in my thoughts always…

Signing out

No comments: