Viewers


02 December 2009

lanlanlan

Dear blog

Wow. Today had an expensive day xD Been awhile since i spent so much money in a day without feeling the pain of it, not whilst spending it anyways xD Went to pizza hut with denny to have our lunch since he was free yeah? Didn’t actually know why he suddenly asked me out, but it was like finally =X So we had our $5.90 student meal- i had baked rice while he got the pizza. Both chicken!!! Chatted awhile to catch up on him, seems he has that cheerful face there. Ha ha. Anyways then later went to Goodspeed lan cafe to wile our time playing L4D2 and Team Fortress2. Weeee nice games :) Both were rather new to me, so i had to noob my way out of it >.< Team Fortress2 was not bad actually, cool weapons and fighting system. Ha ha. Hopefully can hang out more often, LOL those close to me would know why. Ha ha…

Concert falls this friday!!! ARGH!!! And i don’t think i’m really prepared this year this time round. Songs to memorise with all the dynamics >.< So totally OMG for me… This time doesn’t seem too stressful also. Maybe i’m used to it already? Nah… think it’s the repertoire. Let’s see here. Seems like only Shin and his friend is coming. That’s 2 person. And that’s it… LOL doesn’t matter eh?

Waaa… there’s still my Bioprocess test on friday + Biosensor report submission next wk + Bioprocess report submission next week as well!!!! Oh my… I’m gonna be uber super ultra mega busy this week. AHHHHHHHH. Need chicken, deer and duck essence liaoz…

Ha ha… Today, was a nice day. I smiled. Okay, crapped too much… Ha ha ha ha =D Hope this not gonna bite me in the back >.< Need to sleep le!!!

Signing out

No comments: