Viewers


21 December 2009

tie-yet

Dear blog

I am totally stress out…
Physically
Mentally
but not emotionally…

Life can sometimes be so unfair? Yet it somehow manages to balances the amount of true goodness with its true wickedness! Erywa is everything that they believe in, everything goes back to Erywa and Erywa provides the temporary energy.

On another note, after reading Evolution. I came to the conclusion that anybody that believes in evolution believes that there’s not afterlife, and there’s no soul (unless you presume when the sperm and the egg  interact, the by-product is called soul).

Tomorrow would be my first major presentation on my FYP project. Argh, nervous zuey zuey (alot in hokkien). I’ve got 23 slides to prepare and present over, yet i feel that my script is too short, or rather i don’t have a proper script at all. Everything is in my head. That’s the problem. Everything is in my head. And i can’t get things out of my head the way i want them to come out!!! What a mess =.= That’s why people still need black and white, or hard copy organizer (instead of an electronic one).

Welcomed joe back today from his overseas trip :) Had supper with him and got a lift back. Thanks joe!!! Some more he bought me goodies! Yay goodies!!!

Feeling loved? Not feeling loved? How do you know when a friend loves you? (take note that the word “when” is read in a quick staccato manner) Oh well, i’m still an acquaintance right? Hopefully one day, i can walk on the streets without a worry, roam at night without fear or talk to you without feeling guilty. That’s it. Period. .

Signing out

No comments: