Viewers


21 December 2009

u’re my honme

Dear blog


Remembering that Sunday that we had… You’re where i should be. Even as i get angry, feel jealous or even become agitated. I’ll come back to home. I’ll come back to you. That’s a promise commitment i made ever since i met you.

So i’m back here again! Presentation wasn’t that all bad. I started by mumbling a few words and finally the “Good Morning” came to! Ha ha. My assessor was Dr Phoon but my sup, Dr Subra, was there as well. I didn’t prepare that well, overall presentation was so-so but Dr Phoon’s question threw me off quite a bit. Had difficulty answering a few wor. Hope it’s alright >.< Right now, i wanna watch movies!!! But i’m tied down financially =( Rawrz, that Saturday =.= Can’t believe i spent $35 for a $28 meal (i choose the cheap meal cause i didn’t want to pay a lot, but in the end everybody shared the cost still =.=) sianz a lot…

Foot is killing me!!! I wasn’t made for leather shoes that’s for sure. And i hadn’t had my lunch yet, like yesterday! Somebody still treated some other person MacDonalds hor!!! Like wa laoz … Ok ok count your blessings, at least i got a hot dog *ahem*

Amor de li Alma

Signing out

No comments: