Viewers


19 January 2010

it’s 1:52am

Dear blog

It’s 1:52 AM on my laptop clock now (and yes by the time i finish blogging this post it’ll 5mins plus or so). Oh my gosh, i feel so drained out just now after the jab for whatever reasons…

Went back to DoTA 2 rounds, and of course took up a lot of my precious time. Hmmm, i should be more responsible now eh? Need to prioritise my attention to the important fields of my life. I’m a man with deep thinking- i think about the different case scenarios, what i perceive of your thoughts and how would it change my life (or not). Knowing someone for a long period of time or knowing them thoroughly has its ups and downs. As an optimist, we prefer to focus our attention to what are the good points :)

I realised that i’m very emotional and voided when its way pass my bedtime fyi i haven’t been sleeping well for the past 8 months don’t ask me why. Because sometimes why isn’t the correct question =P

Oh yeah, some photos that i shot… i always take random wacky photos. But i don’t really see anybody else taking similar “genre” of photos =| Guess i’m the weird one here o.o

P110110_21.32 (640x480) That’s Walter’s butt with our new song- Till There Was You…

P140110_14.22_[01] (640x480) This is the company i’m gonna be working in. Under andrew lor :) Hee hee. Juice bar wor! But a lot of pre-requisites that i need to accomplish, first of is the typhoid jab (which i’ve taken it just now) and second is some NEA course that i need to attend for food safety? Oh bother… Ha ha. I’m already an expert in hygiene =)

P140110_14.22 (640x480)And that is my official Letter of Employment, duh! Ha ha. So cool! And it’s my first time officially finding a job, a part time job and getting into one =) weee~ Happy happy! But then hur, the pay is only $5/h nia. Oh well, it’s my passion, and not to mention nice people there i’ve met so far like Jasper, Vivian (master), and others lah! Ha ha!

I’m beginning to slack in my blog language le.  But it doesn’t matter right? The use of simple words to convey the message across is better than sophisticated sayings :) Argh! Need to cut finger nails and cut hair… And oh no!!! Need to pay $20.10 for the Sentosa tix tomorrow! Argh, how how how >.<

Signing out

No comments: