Viewers


18 January 2010

Nooooo

Dear blog

I got my typhoid vaccine just now! It’s at the clinic just downstairs my house, and that single jab costs me $30! W00ts, so expensive sia! Luckily for me Smoosh would be covering the costs incurred :) Oh wait i still have to attend a NEA training… Awww Jasper is going there tomorrow, but i can’t as i have school and only will be free after 6pm >.< Andrew had to arrange another time for me on wednesday 3-7pm instead. Feels so pai seh wor…

Yeah, that’s me with the jab there on my left arm (mirrored imaged).

Like OMG, i just clicked “overwrite” on my phone photos and i have to re-transfer 700+ pics back from my phone to my com =.= argh, so difficult de!!!

Feeling kinda dizzy now after the jab. Don’t know why. May be cranky, so watch out!

Money money money… damit, i’m short of money =(

Signing out

No comments: