Viewers


15 January 2010

zzz!

Dear blog

Sheesh, tiredness is catching up to me again. Argh, seems like i continuously keep losing this tug of war within myself. Do i look strong?

Went for Smoosh POS job training yesterday. Although at first i thought it’ll be a walk in the park, the park seemed much bigger than it seems? Ha ha. Ended up with a lot of things to memorise lor. Sheesh, computers =.=”

The day before wasn’t a very good day either. Got said by by my supervisor, what i’m hearing is he saying i’m useless, i’m good for nothing, and i’m disposable… Yeah like whatever! Then just yesterday i finished up my workload all in anticipation for that barrage of non-self confidence, and he showed up for… 15mins just to instruct us on what we need to do. Really you know, i rather be supervised by some other people like Ms Nilar or Ms Cherine Tan. At least they don’t pull you down and has eyes (that works) which sees hardworking when they actually meet one… *bitch slaps arrogant people*

Then again. I have to count my blessings eh? I’m really lucky. Just do to have somebody to confide in :) heh heh. And recently, i feel my karma is getting radically unstable. I wonder why? Oh well, i’ll leave that case to another time. Right now, i have lessons later (on top of my lab work) and meeting my VE kakis for some celebration :P Oh lazy to add pics for now…

It’s nice to have friends, somewhat, again =)

Signing out

No comments: