Viewers


10 February 2010

51@N

Dear blog

Yes, i’m uberly worn out and sian-ed. These few days rather tired, think i’m getting old le >.<

Yesterday presentation was a so-so one. I had +30 more slides compared to my partner, although i didn’t know how well he did. I just did my best, and that is all that matters! Wore black full suit and i hate wearing longs (sleeve and pants). Memorising the slides weren’t difficult, the annoying part is the look in the person accessing me and my supervisor. It’s the “do you know what you’re saying” look. *ahbish* slap their faces left and right!!! Of course i know what i’m saying =.= The Q&A portion was a mix between easy and difficult questions altogether, and certain questions even beyond my syllabus  lor! He’s a chemist, i’m a biologist. So far apart!

Now i’m just slacking in the lab, waiting for sup to come and later will be doing night shift at Smoosh. As well as considering a steamboat gathering for Smoosh mates on Friday. But it’s like 2300 at Bugis!!! So far and so late wor. Hmmm but if the rest are going, then i’ll definitely go as well :)

Jia youz for the people doing reports (including me)

Signing out

No comments: