Viewers


05 February 2010

be3n awhil3

Dear blog

It has been awhile since i blog. And i just decided to shaft this post up the blog to clean away the dust *blows the thick layers* Ha ha. Been very busy, and am still very busy.

Updates…

I got into the job Smoosh and am currently very hectic juggling part time work, school work and final year project. Becoming a superman le!

Sickness and fatigue follows me like chocolate and milk. Sure you can have dark chocolate, but there’s bound to be some milk. Sighz…

Then again. Life seems great me being busy and finally having some people to talk to? Ha ha. A 1 year silent friend, a month plus close darling, 2 good guy work mates that share our laugher (but not our bloodshed) together. Whew, what more can i ask for? Oh, good NS buddy for soon to come? Hee hee.

Oh my, i have a test tomorrow at 12 =X I still haven’t slept. Gosh, i need to sleep le. This will be it. Till i have time away from my reports, presentations and more reports :)

Love all of ya!

Signing out

No comments: