Viewers


13 October 2010

Dear blog
It's sorry
The conversation of the pencil and eraser =) Can be found on my facebook profile!
Hmmm as the days go by, i'm molded more and more into something. What? Just feel like i'm changing as the days go by. Ha ha, as i look back, i won't react in this manner previously but now i do. Yeah some good and some bad =X
IPPT Cat test wasn't that good i guess. Main highlight was my 2.4km. Manage to par off with my previous timing. The thing is relative to everybody else in my platoon, i'm kinda like the last few guys. Really got me worried whether i can tahan these period of the course anot =/
Good thing is that we're given more freedom (as mentioned before) and we're observed for initiative. Ha ha. I think for me, surviving this would be a miracle. But why stop there? I wanna be the very best like no one ever was.... lalala
First and foremost, rest is needed. Much needed for everybody here to adjust to a commander's life. I wonder how the other people in different vocation are doing? Are they more rough up then us? Ha who knows? Maybe when we gather again lurh. Looking forward for this book out to rest~
Signing out

1 comment:

Sky said...

Hey man... Come on... You have already done something which you thought was never possible (BMT phase) Just push yourself a little harder every time.. Don't let your emotions engulf you alright? So what if you are the last few guys? Prove to them you can do better...

I know you can be the best, and I know you will come out in one piece... The rest is up to your mind to adjust... :)

Remember, Unless you try harder, you will never succeed...

For now, have all the rest you need... :)

Cheers Mate...