Viewers


12 October 2010

terror

Dear blog

Have you ever met people whom you think you've met before but just like they seem like somebody you once knew with characteristic habits?
Then, there are also people who would mean the same things but say different words? Ha ha...

I miss Dragon trainings. Now in SCS as we continue to strive to attain the leadership behaviour (not a standard, because i believe we all have it in us, just whether we want to exhibit or bother to show it), i've learnt that BMT actually really and undoubtly is our, at least my, most enjoyable and fun moments of my 5 months in NS...

Nowadays time is a factor. And this factor is forcing me to sleep lurh...
I don't wanna do collective training!!!
Need to get a silver at least o.O" and to think that less than half a year ago, my dream was to just pass IPPT xD lmao =DDDDD

Blogging feels a lil restrictive though because there are some guidelines (hidden). I'll just try my best to use this as a healthy and legal channel for my thoughts and feelings =)

Signing out

No comments: