Viewers


04 March 2012

hanger

Dear blog

I keep blogging at the weirdest time! Ha ha, it’s already 2200 on a Sunday and i still can be bothered to blog (considering what had happened over the week).

It is coming to the end of the Medic course (soon). And these 2 weeks are like instructors’ hell week. At least for me =(

SAM_2769

I still enjoyed the Potluck held at Dhaslie’s place that sunday 190212 :) Learnt a lot of stuff even though the fun was short-lived.

SAM_1491

My Birthday is coming soon on 4th April, but i’m celebrating on the 7th instead. Since the course would pass out on the 5th April (Thurs) and i’m sure i won’t be able to get a off on that day as well.

I hate this NS life more and more. I want to enter my ORD Mode, oh when will that be??? RAWRz!!!

Life has been so much interesting ever since 8months ago… Let’s move on together~

Signing out

No comments: