Viewers


11 March 2012

save lives

Dear blog

SAM_2794

Went for the SCDF career fair just few days back. Shocked to see my god bro Roger in the news! Awesome yo~

Yes i am interested to become a paramedic like him, or like he was anyways. I heard he’s going up the ranking ladder, now already an OCT liao~ Another hi-5 for you kor!

For some reason, i seem to always have split decisions and split personalities. Don’t know what i want exactly. I guess i need to just simmer down (and slim down). Enjoy things as they come. Be more simple and less jumpy to conclusions.

RAWR, i need more time~ NS has taken its toll on me. My eye bags are ever grey, body ever aching and head ever spinning =(
I need somebody to lean on. Ha ha, lean on. I think i just might squish that person xD Ha ha.

Oh time for me to go sing ler… hopefully things go as according to plan ba >.<

Sorry bloggie, wont be able to attend to you in awhile!

Signing out

No comments: