Viewers


18 March 2012

Mac

Dear blog

Now i’m starting to think about my future. blood. How will it turn out? I want to join the Paramedics, and they have given me a chance. 30th March there will be a simulation at some location for the job. I heard that the intake is only twice a year and one of them is June. June?!? That’s when i’ll ORD. Woah, i really really hope that i can get this job on the dot so that the lack of income would only be a month >.<

Went to had Macs for breakies with Small Bao today =) Long time no eat le! They got some promo chicken breakfast deluxe set thingy~ (couldn’t get the right pic though) And yes, though it was short, it was really meaningful for me and i hope for you too!

<3 my Small Bao~

Ha ha randomz… So what’s up for me? imgres

Haven’t been sleeping well. Ended up like the baby over there <<<<

Did my 2nd extra for the WOS offence. Man! 24hour Guard3 is no kidding! Toughness challenged.

OMG i still can’t find my diploma cert! I wonder where i left it. Grrr i should have done this earlier =( Poor me… Oh well, got to book in soon le, here goes nothing…

Signing out

No comments: