Viewers


06 August 2013

Bearback truth

Dear blog,

GoodNight Bear: “Had a wonderful time with master Paul!”

hehe so today was my first weekday offday! Wooooo~ Yaar life as a first aid trainer is no walk in the park! Sooooo many things that they do most people oversee~
Anyways what i did today >>>

  1. Slack at home in the morning
  2. Get my jeans tailored up
  3. Gym with raymond at Eunos CC
  4. Dinner at Plaza Sing with friends
  5. Watch The Wolverine with them as well
  6. HOME!

So see, all these while GN bear was sitting at the top of my bag watching everything :) Hmmm like me, even though sometimes you can’t see me, i’m still at the back and the top of all the things you carry, watching after you but i know the only thing you feel is the extra weight that i’m there for. No matter, one day you would appreciate the thoughts that i pour out everyday of my life since then~

No comments: