Viewers


09 August 2013

mind of you

Dear blog,

Right now, i am rushing on my Final Assessment for my ACTA CU4a module tomorrow. It requires some assignments done up, presentation (free topic), demonstration, as well as a cast-study to it. Urgh, have yet to crack my brains on those and it is already 2140?!?

Anyways I should stop emo-ing, all the negative energy on facebook. I decided to direct it here instead…

So it started off again, and from the looks of it, sooner or later it’s gonna go bad again. I know cause it’s like I can never get enough out of it. And i the worse part is i do not know how to make it better. Impossible? I do not know. It is like fate playing a horrible prank on me.

All the words, i don’t know how to take them word for word. I need to control my emotions better. Need to seek other place to vent my frustration and yearn of attention. Because i know it is like a dead end here. I used to embrace it alot, enjoy every moment. Now i am so insecure, cause one moment something can be said, and the next day is a completely different attitude.

I longed for something more.

I kept losing myself. Don’t know my feelings or my thoughts anymore. Each nightmare worsens my sanity. I am going to lose myself once more.

Can I be of a choice?

I hate my heart, my soul, my body.

I am not appreciated for my love… my love.

No comments: