Viewers


30 April 2008

Dear readers…

A dark road. A blurred route. Will i find my way to the end? Will i even manage to pass through this road of horror. I don't know where i'm heading. But you told me to just move forward, just move forward. I shall take the leap of faith and trust in you.

Yesterday was Ben & Jerry’s free cone day. That comes once in a year. Whoosh! There it goes, another 364 days more for the next free cone day =P Yeah, so I’m going to post about the queuing for the ice-cream. Signboard reminds me of some kindergarden school -.-

As usual and as you would have guessed. Singaporeans are typically kiasu (means scared of losing) or trying to make the most out of something. Hence, the super long queue that took almost 25min to resolve. Any other day it would be deserted, but yesterday was crowded till it was hard to not step person in front and behind of you. Yeah, that happened to me. Was embarrassed, I accidentally step on the person in front of me for like 4 times in the entire queue. Then on the fourth time, where I could smell the essence of ice cream, he suddenly turned around, stare at me. I didn’t dare to look at him, fortunately he was understand and said “slow down boy, don’t need to rush!” with a smile. That somehow lifted my spirits, weird right me.

Hey look there. Kah hong, Xiu hui and Yi Tian all manage to cut the queue -.-“ But I didn’t, I was a good boy =) hehe. Eeee still can pose for the camera...

No price for guessing who’s that funny guy who missed the queue with us as he came from Yishun when we were already at Toa Payoh. Lol. Yeah, at least I gave him a taste of New York, the flavour that I chose. Nice and chunky =) Just like me. Lol. Wait, that sounded abit wrong. Ooo, nvm...

Oh, afterwards very shortly. We proceeded to the food court just below and had our dinner. I ordered Mee Rubus (malay), Yi Tian ordered some set meal with meat and side dish (Korean), Xiu Hui ordered a Japanese set meal, while Ping Ding, Nicholas and Kah Hong all got baked rice (Western). Talk about a nice spread. Ha ha. But the food was pretty expensive. Mine alone cost $3.60 !!! Could have gotten one more plate at a regular hawker centre.

Signing out

No comments: