Viewers


20 August 2008

Dear readers

I'm official going ...
Sigh... It's all about exam stress i hope, not anything else. Have a clear mind, able to recall knowledge that helps bring humanity to life.

I'm crappin'

Then again, i'm going to rant about my conception on friendship. Ha ha...

Any relationship would symbolise a white cloth. Relationship includes parent to child, husband and wife, siblings and even friend to friend. So this is like the "start" of 2 person's interaction/communication.

Then along the way, different things are "painted" and installed in the friendship... things such as trust...

Respect... and

Loyalty towards each other... So it's all painted colourfully in this wonderful picture of relationship.

And this is mine...
Picture says it all... broken and torn apart.

Only time will tell as they say. I look back, and when i look back, gives me hope to carry on. But this hope would only bring me high and then you'll slam me back to Earth real dam hard.

Learn from the past, cherish the present and embrace the future...

Hope is a powerful tool given to man. It's the battle between Hope and Disappointment. Who will win???

My emotional muscles are being stretched to the limit. Emotional stamina is failing me now. I'm undergoing this tunnel with no directions and no light. But i'm still gonna train hard, and win this race. I'm gonna hope...

Training-in-progress

No comments: