Viewers


19 August 2008

Dear readers...
This is for my good friend Joel. Ha ha. I'm sure you like binary numbers, so here's a binary heart for you to say thanks for everything =)

Today... 10am Drug Development test, 9:53am woke up. ***RECORD***
--> Reached school at 10:18am ***NEW RECORD***
Obviously took 310 down. Sigh, more like $6 in the end. Luckily, managed to finish the 1hr 40MCQ paper in time. Dr Henry was pretty cool, the kind of lecture you want to have. You see, i missed the first paper and he offered an excuse to help me get the alternative paper. You rox!!!

Then i hang around school, looking at the other examination "sites" Block A level3, TFTA and Sports Stadium till around 1140am. Hoping to find someone, apparently didn't =.= Sigh, I yearn to meet you but i'm more afraid at what you're gonna say when i see you...

I gave up "searching". And just went back home, looking at the bus-stops and paying attention to buses whether you were inside. I'm going nuts.

Is it that difficult not to think about someone?
[((You))]













[((Me))]
Can't even see me now. Sigh...

Gonna play dota with cousin. Hopefully will take my mind off you for just 1hr today.

God i need a miracle. Bestow on me a new life!

DoTA-ing off...

No comments: