Viewers


11 October 2008

Dear readers

Today was a fun day! Met up with Rees the 1st time. Okay lah, he's not really the niang type (not totally heh heh). Accompanied him to Faceshop to get a liquid foundation for his presentation as well as a make-up removal, like DUH. He slash his card without a second thought. And i thought being a "spend-thrift" was bad enough, I WAS IN A MAKE-UP STORE!!!! OMG... Sooooo un-manly =="

After that "trauma". Headed off to Singapore EXPO for Boys' Brigade Founders Day Dinner. Dad fetched us there, but the road was a long one since we ended up at Changi area ==" Oh and found out that Rees was having his BBQ at Pasir Ris, problem is he doesn't know that EXPO and Pasir Ris is just beside each other =="

Had a splendid dinner. Though i still can't eat prawn, if not i might suffer from a severe allergic reaction and drop dead. Sometimes i wished i could though. Whole event finished around 2230. Many uniforms which i missed wearing and old memories when i saw the familiar suits of blue. Ha ha.

So what's after dinner? Supper of course! Dad dropped me off near Joe's house where i met him and we set off for J8 to makan... and some cam-whoreing moments...

That's me taking me with that lousy bus driver shaking every 0.23 seconds...

That's me taking me when the bus stopped for the red light...

That's me taking me with Joe's high speed camera mode due to the lousy bus driver skills... Anyone noticed the shirt i'm wearing? Lolx, it resembles another shirt whom i've seen wearing it before. SGSS........

That was the bus. There were practically nobody! Unless u count that thingy there as a body. Lolx, looks pretty scary though. Really can feel the picture coming to live and the uncle might just turn his head! hahas =X Okay, stop scarying myself =X

So there i was, taking my reflection. Hey that body is still in front of me, motionless.... O_O" cold chill running down the spine...

Well Nick you happy now? Ha ha, this post was dedicated to Nick, in response to his tag =P

Signing out

No comments: