Viewers


13 October 2008

Dear readers...

Second day of school. Went to the BlockQ level 6 labs, some five weeks memories... ahhh what the heck, i'll do it again next sem =)

Finished school in a daze... many people many stuffs going on. I'm isolated and alone. I have no friends. Even till now...

There, u want to see your feelings right? There, a whole chart for you. ENJOY.

I'm prideful and confident but never arrogant. Feelings are all inside your heart. Your heart supports your body and mind. Body, mind and soul (heart). Are they supposed to be all equal in worthiness? I have my body needs, my mind wants and heart desires. Do i just fulfill just one aspect, 33.3% of myself. WOW.
~Random PMS feeling now~
It's one of those, you've tried your best and did nothing wrong (that you can find) but NOTHING works out. I want a friend, i need a friend and i desire a friend. So there you have it, 100% towards a friend.

Sharing something i've learnt from Essentials of Business management... (yeah what else can i learn from such a seemingly boring module)
GOALS...
There should be a hierarchy based on this as well. In that sense, we are somehow or another involved in a big goal, such as in a school or in an organisation. And we need to have our own personal goals in relationship to the greater goal. For me...
I'm taking Essentials of Business management - to clear the module.
I'm in Nanyang Poly - to get a diploma.
I'm getting a diploma - to further my studies or get a good pay in the society.
I'm being a obedient son and a respectable son - to honor my parents and my siblings.
I'm on this Earth - for...

Signing out...

No comments: