Viewers


22 January 2009

Dear blog

Wondering why am i still awake at this point of time. It's already 0215, i have EBM tutorial at 8am and to finalise the interview thingys for 1 hour, then 2 hours of genetics lecture (boring!) afterwards is our interview ICA. ARGH, my answering was very bad! Cause we had a dry run just now. Gosh, i need to improve on my communication skills, i kept staggering between words. It's so unlike me = ="

The rest of the people are having exams. Yeah... Good luck for those papers!

And in my life, so far, all i had live for is friends. Even my family is pioritised below them. After reading thru the blogs from both of my closest friends, i realised that friends are like amethyst, topaz and quartz crystals. Only the best and the finest are found after a volcano eruption has cooled off (Duh, nobody would look for them in the hot lava).

To all my friends. You're beautiful in your own ways... It's true.

Signing out

No comments: