Viewers


16 January 2009

Dear blog



I did something good today. I, being random, went to this blog where someone asked for this song. Since he's from like St. Gab. and i had some issues, so i just helped him. Yeah, i got this 3 pages long score for him. And it sounds nice =) I'm gonna learn to play it. Anyone can help with the translation?

For today. Felt so weak during choir practice. Didn't had dinner. Almost fainting. Luckily ended early, then bought pink dolphin to survive. Ha ha. Tomorrow's Ping Ding's birthday celebration, then the next is Yi Tian's.

I don't want to take things for granted anymore (even if it's too late).
When the person don't want to do anything, you wish for an sms...
When the person sms-es, you wish for a call...
When the person calls, you wish for a meet-up...
When the person meets up, you wish for more time together...
When the person allows that, you wish for more.
I still blame myself...

Signing out

No comments: